LYL Season 2, Ep. 30 – The Law of Magnetism – Who You Are Is Who You Attract
Who you are is who you attract. If you want to attract better people, become the kind of person you desire to attract In this episode, your hosts Ryan and Jerrod discuss the Leader vs. Leader Bracket and what Disney character Eller would be if he lives up to his Myers-Briggs Personality Type.
Click to Listen
Download the Bracket
Once you have filled out the bracket with who you think is the greatest leader, scan or take a photo of the PDF document and email it to email@example.com.
Download the BracketDownload Bracket
Voting for this round closes Wednesday at midnight. Your vote matters! Make sure and vote.
Voting Closes Wednesday at Midnight!Vote Now!
The Law of Magnetism – Who You Are Is Who You Attract
In most situations, you draw people to you who possess the same qualities you do. Who you are is who you attract. If you want to attract better people, become the kind of person you desire to attract.
Six Major Areas of Magnetism
1. Attitude – You surround yourself around people who are similar in their attitude.
2. Generation – You will find yourself around people of similar generations.
3. Background – You attract people have similar backgrounds. You are not bound to your background, it can change over time.
4. Values – You morals, ethics, and religious beliefs make a difference in who is attracted to you as a leader.
5. Life Experience – People usually spend time with others who have underwent similar experiences in life.
6. Leadership Ability – You tend to hang around others with similar leadership abilities. For example, if you are looking at the Law of the Lid – 6s typically spend time with others 6s.
Nick Collison Pick of the Day
1. Which Disney Character are you according to your Myer’s Briggs Personality Type? We found this on 22 Words. Check it out here.