LYL #099 – 2014 in Review – All Of The Greatest Moments of 2014 & 5 Ways To Recap Your Year
What a great year it has been. 2014 has been a fantastic year for the Live Your List team. On this episode of The Live Your List Show your hosts Jerrod and Ryan talk about the biggest moments of 2014, discuss the top 11 movies of 2014, and see if Jerrod can guess the top music charts of the year.
Click to Listen
If you are unable to listen to the episode, click here.
5 Things to Write Down to Wrap Up The Year
This process is is a great way to wrap up the end of 2014.
1. I’m so glad… Grab a pad and pen and finish this sentence. Write down as many things as you want that you are glad about for 2014.
2. I wish I… What are your regrets for 2014? What do you wish you would have done/accomplished/experienced? Add this to your notepad.
3. I’m really good at… What are your strengths or areas of expertise? What things can you do that no one else can do?
4. I connected with/I wanted to connect to… Who made an impact on you this year? Who did you wish to connect with? This will help you decide what people you want to surround yourself with in 2015.
5. How did I do on my SMART Goals? Review your goals for the year. Did you accomplish your goals? Did you need to step back? Did you need to adjust? How did your SMART Goals go for 2014?
Hustle Highlight – Kyle the Intern
Kyle is a great leader, a encourager, a friend, and a stylist son of a gun. He is the creator of the White Swan Project, an Electrical Engineering 4.0 student, and the world’s greatest intern. You inspire us Kyle and are the biggest hustler we know. We can’t imagine Paradigm Shift, Live Your List, or our lives with out you!
You can find Kyle on Twitter here.
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a show you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me. Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.