LYL #089 – 5 Questions to Ask Yourself – Do My Kids Have Too Many Toys?!
We know your kids aren’t spoiled, but do they have too many toys? We ask five questions to determine if your kids are swimming in Legos and Barbies. On this episode of The Live Your List Show your hosts Jerrod and Ryan get to the bottom of Xmas, determine their thoughts on Festivus, and decide if their kids have too many toys.
Click to Listen
If you are unable to listen to the episode, click here.
11:11 Make a List Challenge – Christmas Version
5 Questions to Ask to Determine If Your Kid Has Too Many Toys
1) Do my kids declare “I’m bored” while surrounded by tons of toys?
2) Is getting my kids to pick up their toys a recipe for an instant meltdown (by them OR ME)?
3) Which toys are my children’s favorites?
4) How does my child play with particular toys?
5) Am I keeping toys simply because they were received as gifts?
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a show you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me. Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.