LYL #066 – The 10 Commandments of Bucket Lists – How to Rejuvenate Your List
Do you run out of bucket list items? Why not have a little bucket list challenge to rejuvenate your list? On this episode of The Live Your List Show your hosts Jerrod and Ryan teach you how to rejuvenate your bucket list and talk to Kevin Buchanan about why the world needs your hustle!
Click to Listen
If you are unable to listen to the episode, click here.
Kevin Buchanan – The World Needs Your Hustle
Kevin Buchanan is a blogger/author whose purpose in life is to encourage and motivate others to make the most of their lives! He has found that his passion for writing is a way that he can reach out to others and he loves using this blog as a platform to make an even greater impact. His intention is to share what is happening in his own life in hopes that it would in some small way inspire you to make a difference in the world.
Bucket List 10 Commandments
1. Thou Shalt Write Thy Bucket List Down
2. It Shalt Contain Anything Thou Wants To Accomplish Before Death
3. Thou Shalt Talk About Thy List With Thy Family and Thy Close Friends and Thy Strangers
4. Thou Shalt Not Add Buckets With Holdeth No Meaning
5. Thou Shalt Review Thy List Regularly
6. Thou Shalt Feel No Guilt For Stealing One’s Idea
7. Thou Shalt Feel No Anger For One Stealing Your Idea
8. Thou Shalt Research Thy Buckets
9. Thou Shalt Celebrate Thou Successes
10. Thou Shalt Never Compare Lists Least You Be Given To Pride Or Inferiority
11:11 Make a List
Fired Up Quotes
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a show you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me. Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks. Question: Are one-hit wonders successes or failures? Please leave a comment below.