LYL #020 – Back to the Future: Questions I Should Have Asked Myself at 20
What were you like at 20? What advice would you give yourself if you could go back in time? In this episode of The Live Your List Show your hosts Jerrod and Ryan talk about what they were like at 20 and the advice they would give themselves if they could travel back in time.
Click to Listen
If you are unable to listen to the episode, click here.
Advice to Give Yourself at 20 Years Old
1. Things can always get better. No matter how bad your life may seem at 20, and regardless the mistakes you make, life can get better. There is no mistake or tribulation you can’t overcome.
2. Read more. Don’t waste your younger years not reading great books. Find what you like to read and start learning about yourself and others.
3. Save some money. Don’t waste money on foolish things. Set some aside for things that will matter down the road.
4. Acne does not go away when you become an adult. Don’t think you are off the hook yet.
5. Dream bigger and don’t be afraid to take some risks. Life is too short to not chase your dreams.
6. Travel now. Don’t wait for the perfect time to travel…it may be right now!
7. Have fun. Life may seem very serious and full of critical lifelong choices. Remember to take time to have fun.
8. Develop relationships. Cultivate relationships that will turn into long-term friendships.
This Episode’s Fired Up Quotes
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a show you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me. Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: What’s advice would you give yourself at 20 years old? Please leave a comment below.