LYL #011 – One Step Further: How to Dream Like You Never Have Before
Click to Listen
If you are unable to listen to the episode, click here.
One Step Further
The exercise involves two very important steps:
1. Have a Wow Session – Dream as big as you possibly can. Don’t hold back and make your dream as big as you want it to be. Example: Write a book.
2. Take Your Dream One Step Further – What is bigger than your biggest dream? Write that down. Then do it again. And again. And again. Do it until you can’t go any further. Example:
1. Publish a book.
2. Be a NY Times Best Seller
3. Be published internationally.
4. Be on all 7 continents.
5. Be in the Oprah Book Club
6. Be on the list of 100 most influential books of all time.
This Episode’s Nick Collison Picks of the Day
1. The Success Principles™ by Jack Canfield – The Success Principles™ will teach you how to increase your confidence, tackle daily challenges, live with passion and purpose, and realize all your ambitions. Not merely a collection of good ideas, this book spells out the 64 timeless principles used by successful men and women throughout history. Taken together and practiced every day, these principles will transform your life beyond your wildest dreams!
2. Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson – Harold, is a curious four-year-old boy who, with his purple crayon, has the power to create a world of his own simply by drawing it.
Harold wants to go for a walk in the moonlight, but there is no moon, so he draws one. He has nowhere to walk, so he draws a path. He has many adventures looking for his room, and in the end he draws his own house and bed and goes to sleep.
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a show you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me. Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: What is your dream and how can you take it one step further? Please leave a comment below.