LYL #006 – Buzz Lightyear, Finding Nemo & Live Your List: Unexpected Leadership Lessons from Pixar Films
In this episode of The Live Your List Show, your hosts Jerrod and Ryan talk about all of the unexpected leadership lessons hidden throughout Pixar films. We also get fired up by quotes from Pixar characters that will inspire you!
Click to Listen
If you are unable to listen to the episode, click here.
6 Unexpected Leadership Lessons from Pixar Films
1. Toy Story 3 – There are times in life you need to move on. All of the toys had purpose, they were made to be toys and there is a stuggle for them to find out what to do next.
2. Bug’s Life – There is power in unity. When a group decides to unite and protect their cause no one can hold you back.
3. The Incredibles – Use your strengths. Once you discover your strengths you should continue to cultivate them or you can lose your identity.
4. Finding Nemo – Just keep swimming. Plain and simple. Just keep swimming.
5. Cars – Relationships are the most important thing. When you Live Your List it is easy to look at your accomplishment and achievements, but it is vital to maintain your relationships.
6. UP – Do not wait. Don’t wait until you are too old to Live Your List.
This Episode’s Fired Up Quotes
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a show you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: What is an unexpected leadership lesson you’ve learned from a Pixar film? Please leave a comment below.