LYL #005 – Is Your Dream Worth It? 5 Questions to Determine Your Dedication
Have you ever tried to figure out if you are ready to pursue a dream? In this episode of The Live Your List Show, Jerrod and Ryan ask five questions that can help you determine how dedicated you are to your dreams and how to decide which dreams to pursue. We also discuss the top 5 Disney Pixar films that display dedication and the power of Team Hoyt.
Click to Listen
If you are unable to listen to the episode, click here.
5 Questions to Determine Your Dedication
1. Would you invest your own money? If you are truly dedicated to your goal or dream you will be willing to spend your own money.
2. Will you sacrifice free time? This is what we call hustle time…when you have free time what do you spend your time doing?
3. Have told people about it? You need to tell the people closest to you that you want to pursue this dream, and then shout it from the mountaintops.
4. Are you prepared for failure? If we could predict the finish line, we would all be billionaires. At some point you have to start and be prepared to keep going when the bumps in the road arrive.
5. Would you do this if you never got fame or fortune? When you are dedicated to a dream you are willing to pursue it knowing you may never get rich and famous.
This Episode’s Nick Collison Picks of the Day
1. Team Hoyt – Team Hoyt is an inspirational story of a father, Dick Hoyt, and his son, Rick, who compete together in marathons and triathlons across the country.
Team Hoyt strives to help those who are physically disabled become active members of the community. Join us in spreading Team Hoyt’s message, “Yes You Can!” Read more
This Episode’s Fired Up Quotes
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a show you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, email me. Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: Do you agree with Jerrod’s thoughts on dedication? Is there another question that should be asked? Please leave a comment below.