We are going to pay for you to go skydiving. Or to learn to juggle. Or help you write that book. Or invite you to set a world record. We even plan to send people overseas on adventure trips.
Why? #LiveYourList Project that’s why.
If you Live Your List you are taking control of your destiny. You are living an inspired life full of adventure and intrigue as a life-long learner. The Live Your List philosophy includes Bucket Lists, SMART Goals, and defining your purpose. It’s about dreams, both great and small. It is a mindset. It is a way of life.
Jerrod Murr, Ryan Eller, and the rest of the Live Your List team want to help hundreds of people check things off of their Bucket List and Live Your List. Every single thing we have been doing for the past four years is building up to this point. We want to give back to you. It’s called the #LiveYourList Project.
There will be events like this all throughout the year. We want to spend this money and help you experience amazing things.
Here’s how it works:
We have some money set aside for this project, but we want to do so much more. You guys can help by purchasing this eBook. 100% of the profits will go to helping people live the life of their dreams!
We will be chronicling the journeys throughout the #LiveYourList Project. There will be updates and opportunities for people all over the world. We want you to be a part of this experience.
What can you do right now?
1. Create 2. Share 3. Live Your List 4. Apply 5. Share Again
1. Create a Bucket List (see how to create one here)
2. Share your bucket list and this project with your friends and family. Use #LiveYourList
3. Regardless of how many people we help, we can’t help everyone out. The best way to Live Your List is to start trying to accomplish buckets every day.
4. Apply to help or get a bucket checked.
5. As soon as you check a bucket off of you list share it with the world. (Use #LiveYourList again!)